Newest applications in plate reading
- Blog: The LAL assay: a living fossil exploited to detect bacterial contamination
- Scientific talk: Current microplate-based interaction assays for drug discovery
- NextGenPCR accelerates testing for SARS-CoV-2 viral RNA
- Establishing luminescence-based assays
- NOX2 Activation Measured by ROS Production.
Blog Post: The LAL assay
The LAL assay ensures that sterile pharmaceutical products and medical devices are safe for human use. This test can be run efficiently and in high throughput on a plate reader. One of the many assays performed with the platereaders from BMG Labtech.
Scientific Talk: Interaction assays for drug discovery
Interaction assays for drug discovery
There are several methods which allow to screen for drugs interrupting harmful protein interactions with a microplate reader. Advanced detection technologies such as NanoBRET and TR-FRET can be used in high-throughput drug screening.
- NextGenPCR results measured with a fluorescence microplate reader accelerates testing for SARS-CoV-2 viral RNA.
- Establishing luminescence-based assays: miniaturised experiments help to save money on reagents.
Applications can be performed with:
OFFER: Trade-in your old plate reader
Do you have an older plate reader from any brand? Trade it in for the high quality plate readers of BMG for a great deal!
*Valid till 31-10-2022
Follow us for more
Be updated with the newest applications, promotions, events and more.
Follow us on LinkedIn and share your opinion!