Reliable and accurate tool for cell analysis in flow cytometry. Itsdetects pH changes in the cytosol and cell environment simultaneously. Ideal for:
- Basic cell biology and cell physiology studies.
- Quality Control in bio-industrial processes based in cell cultures: when extracellular pH affects product yield, as recombinant antibody or AAV production.
SPAchip® technology enables to research mitochondrial status, function and
activity in a diverse set of cellular assays (e.g. measure of mitochondrial membrane potential, oxigen consumption rate (OCR), and reactive oxygen species (ROS) production). Now, it is possible to:
- Study mitochondrial dysfunction
- Develop targeted therapies for associated diseases.
It is a great tool for studying early apoptosis and pH changes in cell-based assays. Cell-based assays are useful for studying and tracking important biological processes as well as evaluating anti-cancer drug treatments.
CytoCHECK SPAchip® remains in the cytosol without producing cytotoxic effects, thus, allowing dynamic cell analysis in real time. In combination with fluorescence microscopy imaging, we can obtain basic cellular information including
morphological parameters, as well as intracellular calcium readouts.
- Powerful tool to be used as a lab‐in‐a‐cell device.
- Shed light on the mechanism of action of compounds during drug discovery campaigns.
Advanced image and quantitative analysis to investigate the metabolic activity, cell condition, pH, and calcium changes during drug testing.
- Combine live/dead cell staining together with SPAchip® to combine functional readouts with cell
condition in a diverse set of cellular assays.
- Visualize cell proliferation and cell viability together with tracking pH and calcium for disease treatment.