Protein Quality Control Course
Improve Quality on Protein Purification Data in the Life Science field
Discover the guidelines for protein studies evaluation (purification of proteins, protein-protein and protein-DNA interactions, and cell biology experiments).
When? 23-26 of May, 2023
Where? Avans Hogeschool (Research Group Analysis Techniques in Life Science, Breda, The Netherlands)
For more information about the course, visit the website.
On the four-days course, you will discover more about the solutions that the following instruments bring you:
The NanoDrop One enables the quantification of proteins without the need of having a computer attached.
- It measures with only one drop.
- A wide spectrum wavelength: 190-850 nm.
- Contaminants identification.
- Concentrations correction thanks to a sample intelligence technology.
- Ready for pharma: 21 CRF Part 11 compliance.
Our high-end plate reader which combines flexibility with the best sensitivity possible.
- The measurement of non-homogeneous well content.
- Enables higer sensitivity due to adoptable bandwidth.
- Time saving
- Living cells analysis due to control of gas and temperature:
Our CD system offers the maximum flexibility and guarantee in your stability and formulation studies:
- Achieve secondary structure information about a protein.
- Show stability of a protein predicting shelf life when combined with temperature ramping.
- Get two different outcomes at the same time: Combine it with orthogonal techniques within the system (e.g. fluorescent mode).
Characterisation of secondary structure with Far-UV CD spectra of protein solutions.
Contact us for more information