Switch to a more Sustainable Laboratory
- Cradle to cradle: Reduce, reuse, refill and recycle your plastics
- Free sustainability webinar
- Customer reviews about accuracy and perfect fit with all pipettes
We help you to be more sustainable
Reduce, reuse, refill and recycle your plastics in the lab with out pipette tips!
Go green with the pipette tips that use up to 40% less material in production.
- Produced in a factory powered by wind with recycled plastics
- Reuse and refill the boxes
- Autoclavable boxes up to 200 times
We manufacture all transparent polypropylene (PP) packaging materials with 100% recycled plastics.
Free sustainable webinar
Do you want to decrease the amount of plastics in the lab?
Sign up for the webinar to discover how to switch to a more sustainable laboratory. Choose the spot that works better for you depending on time, date and language:
- 17th October 10:00 CET - German
- 17th October 14:00 CET - French
- 19th October 2023 (11:00 CET) - English
- 23rd October 2023 (15:00 CET) - English
- 24th October 2023 (11:00 CET) - German
Reserve your spot now for free!
"We like the pipette tips from Starlab because they are compatible with all our pipettes, making our workflow a lot easier. We are very satisfied".
Emil Kromhout (Assistant researcher at AXIA Vegetables seeds).
"Accuracy is an important part of our processes. We chose Starlab tips amongst multiple brands, for their superior accuracy and perfect fit".
Aurelien Baudot, Cryptobiotix.