Congress of the Spanish Cell Biology Society (SEBC) 2023
We are happy to announce that Isogen Life Science will be present at the XX Congress of the Spanish Cell Biology Society, in Córdoba (Spain) from 13th to 15th November 2023, leaded Organizing Committee and Scientific Committee of the Spanish Cell Biology Society (SEBC).
The SECB Congress aims to bring together leading academic scientists, researchers, and research scholars to exchange and share their experiences and research results on all aspects of Cell Biology.
Are you working on any of this research fields?
- Cancer Stem Cells
- Cell differentiation and reprogramming
- Transcription & translation
- Chromatin dynamics and epigenetics
- Metabolism & signal transduction
- Cell- Microenviroment Interactions
- Inmunology, Aging, Senescence
- Autophagy and Death
- Neuron Biology
The event will cover three days with presentations from speakers all around Spain. The presentations are divided into seven different sessions:
- Session 1: Seenescence, aging etc.
- Session 2: Organoids and 3D cell culture
- Session 3: Cell biology and nervous system
- Session 4: Transcription and Traduction
- Session 5: Stem cells, differentation, regeneration
- Session 6: Immunity and cancer
- Session 7: Metabolism and signaling
Have a look at the full program here!