Ensure accurate molecular diagnostics with our molecular quality controls
Molecular Quality Controls (QC) for a wide variety of infectious diseases
Molecular QC enable greater reliability and reproducibility of patient test results. Get accurate pathogen identification in your molecular diagnostic techniques such as PCR.
- QC mimic patient sample
- Get confidence in clinical results.
- Guarantee quality control minimizing results variation between days, operators, systems...
We offer a wide range of molecular controls for different infectious diseases: respiratory, gastroenteritis viral, bacterial and parasite evaluation, E. coli infection etc.
Ensure the right diagnosis for STI
We offer evaluation panels for STI diseases, which cover up to 10 bacterial and protozoan target infections:
Chlamydia trachomatis, Neisseria gonorrhoeae, Trichomonas vaginalis, Mycoplasma genitalium, Mycoplasma hominis, Ureaplasma urealyticum, and Gardnerella vaginalis.
- Shelf life of 2 years from manufacture.
- Simple and easy to use molecular controls.
Are you performing assays for the diagnosis of STI? Discover how we can help you: CONTACT US
NEW! Try our new software
Improve analytical performance with an easy-to-use and affordable Statistical Data Analysis tool to track QC results, the Acusera 24-7
- Manage daily QC activities to ensure accurate patient results.
- Detect possible errors immediately (system and reagent issues, and operator variance) anytime and anywhere.
- We deliver true assessment of analytical performance according to ISO 26289:2012.