12,000 genes detected from a single cell: LUTHOR HD in Nature
High definition transcriptomic representation detecting up to 12,000 genes from a single cell.
We are happy to announce that our Lexogen’s groundbreaking product LUTHOR High-Definition Single Cell 3’ mRNA-Seq Kit is featured in the esteemed Nature Methods journal.
In the Technical Application Note we provide evidence on how High-Definition Single-Cell RNA Sequencing enabled by LUTHOR HD allows to obtain entire, detailed and true transcriptional signatures of cells.
The most sensitive commercially available sequencing technology.
The more genes at once, the better!
- See all genes in each cell: Very high gene detection rate compared to other protocols
- RNA library is clean: It does not capture gDNA
- Maximal sensitivity: With its THOR technology, LUTHOR only amplifies RNA, not cDNA.
- Save overall costs: all in one kit, no additional reagents needed
- Accurate gene counts
Why will LUTHOR benefit your Single Cell Research?
- High definition transcriptomic representation
- Detection up to 12,000 genes from a single cell.
- The most sensitive commercially available sequencing technology.